Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ME TIME

.....get to know me first lavs! <3



God’s servant
Never did I visualize myself going to a Church service high-spirited, thirsty and hungry of nothing but only God’s words. Before, I was more of a just-go-with-a-flow kind of self, what makes up my day is what I am so much concerned of every morning I wake up. Like you know, my to-do list matters to me most importantly that I wouldn’t even mind to say a simple “Thanks for waking me up today my Jesus” before doing anything else on my own I’d like to do. Yes, that was me before thinking that as long as I am praying everyday, or I fear Him more than anyone in this world, ain’t doing anything that I know is unpleasant to everyone’s eyes, thought it would be all that enough. There was this once upon a time when I felt existent love, pure joy, positive lifestyle and confident individuality, that time I realized a spirit within me was born. The conviction that voices me internally was the one that saved me. My faith arises when I acknowledged the good news and answered immediately “YES of course” when I was asked. From that day on, I felt different and new. And I always find it pure joy serving the Almighty being an assigned instrument of Him to spread the good news and expand His kingdom. I always will because He deserves everything highest in this world.

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
I value purity and dignity more than anything else in the world. True love can wait and you’ll only know it’s real after giving vows to each other. Even how much pressure the world gives, never ever surrender as easy as that. I know some would react, but you know for yourself it’s a sin to engage yourself in premarital sex. I respect if you say otherwise. INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES.

Princess in the family
I have two / 2 siblings, I’m the middle child and the only girl. Consider me the prettiest among them of course, no need to ask. Haha

Korean Chic
I love sets of girly stuffs, preferably Korean fashion.

Traveler
I love traveling to places I’ve never been, I’m prone to getting lost most of the time because I always take that challenge of acquiring new records to share.

Book keeper
I don’t just keep books; I read them first of course then will keep them on my collections organizer after. I am more fascinated with inspirational ones other than fictions.

I hate
Three most unlikely attitudes for me: Those who are LIAR, BRAGGART & people owning my stuffs without my permission.

Hater of this kind
Would never understand why girls have to flirt with guys they know will never be attached to them. Like is he your only option that you’re the one who’s attempting to do the first move and not considering yourself worth exerting an effort? Respect yourself first before asking others to respect you.

Boyish

I speak in English better when I am mad.

I want a man, not a boy.

I live by what I feel not by what I see. I don’t smoke, I don’t do clubbing, but I drink wine (sometimes alcohol) like once a year.

Traditional
I prefer the way of living during the antique times, awfully opposite to the generation nowadays.

No to “okra”
I eat food of different kinds. But never to “okra” please.

Likes & Favorites
Ferrero Rndnoir, Dritos, Lumpiang vege, Sinigang, Seafoods, Chicharon ni Mang Juan, Melon, Juices, Carbonara, SB's frapuccino, Fashion, Wedge sandals, pink red and black, Joshua Harris, Cheez Whiz, Magazines, Maybelline cake powder, Kapamilya, Angel Locsin & Ann Curtis, Z, 16, Pink roses, Taken, When you believe, Hillsong United, Family & friends out, Adventures, Trustworthy

You will never hear me say “no” whenever someone asks me to lend them money. But that was before, I have changed. I am no longer the person you get used to fool around with.


I fight for what I believe in. If the hardest problems occur, I’ll let everything out and cry for a night but that would be all. Remember, there’s a rainbow always after the rain. I am strong enough and no storm can wipe out my faith.

I’m an explorer, even beyond to the things that I know.

Dreamer
I have lots of plan to invest in the near future. I’m not going to broadcast it here of course, just watch out and stay tuned if you want. haha

Gay
Everyone regards me as the bubbliest in their circle. I don’t know but honestly I so hate silence. Sorry, I’m such a big contributor of Carbon dioxide. haha


P.S. : As I always say, those words may not been seen or proven for yourselves yet, but that's how i well define myself, It's simply putting a mark on those and it's for you to find out


No comments:

Post a Comment